Monday, March 1, 2010

Lending a helping hand


Butler Valet is known for its exemplary customer service that goes above and beyond the usual demands of work. Thank you to Susan for this fantastic letter in regards to how our valets always go a step further and lend a hand… even with our fowl friends.


Dear Management, Owners and Staff of Ray's,

I wanted to write to you and let you know about an incident that
happened last night (Saturday, Feb. 27, 2010) for which I'm incredibly
indebted to the two valets working around 6pm.

Last night my friends & I left Paseo sandwiches and were heading back
into Ballard when we witnessed a truck run over a female duck that was
crossing the road at Seaview & 39th. She survived and hobbled over to
the crosswalk, but was badly injured. We thought we would bring her to
a vet, and then two women who were walking by coincidentally turned out
to be volunteers at PAWS animal sanctuary.

I sped over to Ray's, which happened to be the closest business, to beg
for a box so we could bring the duck to an animal shelter. Your valets
brought and assembled two boxes for us, and were extremely kind and
accommodating to go out of their way. I really appreciated their
customer service and willingness to help.

I have eaten at Ray's before and enjoyed my experience thoroughly. Now
I'll definitely make a point of returning - you have done a great job
hiring helpful, friendly staff who definitely created a loyal customer,
and I hadn't even dined there that night! So kudos to you. I hope
you'll let them know that we appreciated their help a lot and Mrs. Duck
is hopefully on her way to recovery!

Thanks,

Susan
Tacoma, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment